You are here
Go Solar PV
Go Solar PV
Explore the potential of solar photovoltaics
Go Solar PV | October
About this course
Harnessing the sun to power our world has been the dream of energy professionals for decades. And now, with solar photovoltaic technology becoming more and more affordable, scalable and accessible, that dream is closer to reality than ever before.
To take advantage of recent breakthroughs and develop transformational models that will determine the future of the energy value chain, the industry needs more professionals with a thorough understanding of solar PV’s technical challenges and business opportunities.
Go Solar PV! looks at solar PV in depth, examining its potential for today and the near future, exploring the technical issues, and assessing the commercial opportunities. It offers a practical approach that gives learners an unparalleled insight into the global solar PV market, equipping them with the knowledge and practical details to shape and lead the future of solar energy.
Is this course for you?
This course is designed for professionals who:
- Are interested in developing their knowledge of solar PV technology and its commercial potential.
- Are keen to gain a greater understanding of the exciting opportunities presented by the solar PV sector.
- Wish to increase their knowledge to underpin future professional advancement.
How does the course boost your career?
On completing the Go Solar PV! Course, you will:
- Be able to analyse concrete business cases that represent current and future markets
- Understand the market dynamics, the main regulatory models and their evolution, including: support systems, market and grid integration, and national and international legislation.
- Understand the main trends in solar PV technology and their future potential in terms of costs.
- Be aware of potential financial models for the development of solar PV deployments.
- Understand the mechanics of solar PV installation, development, operation and maintenance.
Teaching methods and materials
The course is based on 4 Case Studies Supported by:
- Theoretical content.
- Support Tools (simulators, downloadable…).
- Knowledge and support from a team of experts.
More specifically, the training itinerary consists of:
- Individual Activities (mandatory)
- Individual Activities (optional)
- Collaborative Activities*
*You must complete at least three out of four of the collaborative activities associated with the Business Cases to pass the course.
All the theoretical content will be guided by an expert or a presenter. In addition, you will have the support of experts in some business cases.